The Missing Ranger
Number of Players: 2-5
Level of Difficulty: 8 out of 10
A Park Ranger has gone missing. His family is in desperate need to find him but NO ONE is talking?
Hmmm…you are part of a special team of detectives hired by the family to find what happened and where is he?
You have 60 minutes to search his ranger station and find any information that will lead to his whereabouts before another ranger comes on duty.
The Enchanted Library
Number of Players: 2-8
Level of Difficulty: 5 out of 10
A group is touring the home of a famous author and enters his personal study which is “off limits.”
You mysteriously get locked inside.
You have 1 hour to escape before security comes to get you. Good luck!
Rules for Escape 211
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time to go over rules, guidelines, and regulations and to sign our waiver. Games start on time regardless if anyone is running late.
- CELL PHONES, cameras, bags, keys, lighters, pens or paper are forbidden. Players will not be allowed to take these items into our escape rooms.
- Players under 18 must have a parent/legal guardian sign their waiver. Anyone under the age of 17 must be accompanied by someone the age of 18 or above.
- Players are not to damage or vandalize items. Players will be responsible for any intentional damage to the room. (Your credit card will be charged for the cost of replacing the item.)
- Clues found should be placed on a table or desk or designated space. This allows the staff to find them easily to redistribute for the next group playing the game.
- No loud yelling, screaming, verbal profanity or sexual behavior.
- Do not show up intoxicated. We observe the right to turn you away if you come up under the influence of any substance.
- Any bad behavior will result in termination of the game.
- We will take pictures at the end of the game. These pictures may be posted on our website, Facebook page, Instagram or other social media platforms. You are welcome to post them as well.
- If any item in the room is clearly marked with the “DO NOT TOUCH” sticker that means that item is not to be touched my players in the room. If you ignore the sticker and handle the marked item the Game Master will give a warning and then terminate the game.
- Do not take the drawers out of the furniture and flip any furniture upside down.
- We reserve the right to stop the game at any point if rules are broken the game will end and no refunds issued.