About Escape 211
Escape211 was born of the idea to bring a unique experience of team building and bonding to Page County. The goal of our business is to provide a variety of rooms that promote group co-operation, problem-solving, and communication. Our activities promote the participant’s strengths and skills through the value of teamwork. We want our visitors to leave with a sense of excitement, intrigue and most of all make memorable moments that they can talk about days, months or years later.
Rules for Escape 211
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time to go over rules, guidelines, and regulations and to sign our waiver. Games start on time regardless if anyone is running late.
- CELL PHONES, cameras, bags, keys, lighters, pens or paper are forbidden. Players will not be allowed to take these items into our escape rooms.
- Players under 18 must have a parent/legal guardian sign their waiver. Anyone under the age of 17 must be accompanied by someone the age of 18 or above.
- Players are not to damage or vandalize items. Players will be responsible for any intentional damage to the room. (Your credit card will be charged for the cost of replacing the item.)
- Clues found should be placed on a table or desk or designated space. This allows the staff to find them easily to redistribute for the next group playing the game.
- No loud yelling, screaming, verbal profanity or sexual behavior.
- Do not show up intoxicated. We observe the right to turn you away if you come up under the influence of any substance.
- Any bad behavior will result in termination of the game.
- We will take pictures at the end of the game. These pictures may be posted on our website, Facebook page, Instagram or other social media platforms. You are welcome to post them as well.
- If any item in the room is clearly marked with the “DO NOT TOUCH” sticker that means that item is not to be touched my players in the room. If you ignore the sticker and handle the marked item the Game Master will give a warning and then terminate the game.
- Do not take the drawers out of the furniture and flip any furniture upside down.
- We reserve the right to stop the game at any point if rules are broken the game will end and no refunds issued.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an escape room?
An escape room, also known as an "escape game", is a physical adventure game in which you and your team enter into a room that is designed to promote problem-solving, thinking and communication skills. Players are given a set time limit to unveil the secret plot which is hidden within the rooms through the use of clues, puzzles, and riddles.
Are we really trapped in the room?
The door will be locked, there is an emergency button if you need to exit the room. Every room is under constant surveillance of a Game Master with complete video and audio. If you need assistance don’t hesitate to call out.
Is there a minimum age to participate?
Our minimum age to play our rooms is 10. Groups that consist of minors will need a paying adult along in the room. For parties of children under 14 who book the entire room, we can provide a Game Master in the room to help gently guide them through some of the more difficult puzzles.
Do you have a cancellation policy?
All bookings are final there are no refunds. However, you can reschedule your room within 48 hrs. ahead of your scheduled booking. Just so we are clear there are NO REFUNDS!
What happens if I arrive late?
Please make every effort to be on time, we will do what we can, but we cannot affect the other scheduled times. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to review the rules and mission briefings.
We don't play well with others. Can we have the room to ourselves?
ALWAYS! We don't mix parties, so your visit will be private to your group.
Is an escape room scary?
No, it is not scary like haunted houses. We do not recommend participating if you are claustrophobic or have certain social anxieties.
Do I need any special knowledge or skills?
All you need is yourself and brain power. However patience is needed, so work on that skill the most.
Can I keep my cell phone?
No, we have lockers that you will need to place all cell phones in they will be secure with one of your party holding the key.
Do you do Corporate Team Building?
Yes, we do Corporate events and you will need to make special reservations for that. We will be more than happy to assist you with the scheduling.
Do you do birthday parties?
The puzzles can be very difficult and groups of younger minors may have difficulty with the clues, one of our Gamemasters will be able to help and assist them along.